Thanks for visiting our website!
Arthritis is a major issue across the globe. Unfortunately, modern medicine does not provide much help except mostly painkillers which have serious side effects in long run.
With several arthritis patients among our own family and friends, we, a team of enthusiastic researchers decided to talk about the alternative ways to tackle the issue of arthritis.
About our work
On a broad level, we cover these 3 aspects of Arthritis:
- Prevention – how arthritis can be prevented, especially if it runs into your family
- Slowing / Stopping the progression – how to slow down arthritis naturally
- Managing the pain and discomfort – how to alleviate the pain and discomfort associated with arthritis
As a rule, we do not discuss modern medication on our website. All our topics have to be related to natural ways to deal with arthritis.
This is how we decide on our topics, they should fall under any one of other categories:
- Food / herb / spice – for example, cinnamon, turmeric, etc.
- Lifestyle change – the relation of smoking and arthritis?
- Physical activity – for example, which yoga exercises are best?
- Myth Buster – Can wine help with arthritis?
How we write our articles?
It is important for us to declare that our writers are not practicing medical professionals.
But that does not act as a limitation at all because of rigorous our process of writing the articles.
The process (for example, benefits of a food in arthritis) is explained below –
Our team of writers has degrees such as PhDs, Mtechs, BTechs in the domains of Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Nutrition, Ayurveda, etc.
Our rigorous process of research and writing ensure that what is “PROVEN” by research, is the only thing which is written on our website.
If you have any queries, please feel free to email us or comment on an article.